Views: 4590 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-03-17 Origin: Site
Regarding the use of the best-selling gate valve, we still contact it more often. As a switching device, it is not convenient and fast to use like a light switch. The switching action can be achieved in an instant, and the gate valve needs more effort when it is used. And gate valve applications are often outdoors, what are the characteristics of gate valves?
1. Low flow resistance. The medium channel inside the valve body is straight-through, the medium flows in a straight line, and the flow resistance is small.
2. Power saving when opening and closing. Compared with the shut-off valve, because whether it is open or closed, the movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the flow direction of the medium.
3. Large height and long opening and closing time. The opening and closing stroke of the gate is large, and the descending is carried out by the screw.
4. The medium can flow in any direction on both sides, easy to install. The gate valve channel is symmetrical on both sides.
5. The structural length (the distance between the two connecting end faces of the casing) is small.
6. The shape is simple, the structure length is short, the manufacturing process is good, and the application range is wide.
7. The sealing surface is made of stainless steel and hard alloy, which has a long service life and uses PTFE packing. The sealing is reliable. The operation is light and flexible.
Erosion and scratches are easily caused between the sealing surfaces, and maintenance is difficult. The external dimensions are large, and a certain space is required for opening, and the opening and closing time is long. The structure is more complicated. For a long time, the general gate valves used in the market are generally leaking or rusty. Jiangzhou introduced the European high-tech rubber and valve manufacturing technology to produce the elastic seat seal gate valve, which overcomes the defects of the general gate valve, such as poor sealing and rust.
The valve has obvious advantages such as light switch, reliable sealing, good elastic memory and service life. The utility model can be widely used as regulating and intercepting devices on tap water, sewage, construction, petroleum, chemical industry, food, medicine, light textile, electric power, shipbuilding, metallurgy, energy system and other body pipelines.
1. The gate valve handwheel, handle and transmission mechanism are not allowed to be lifted, and collision is strictly prohibited.
2. The double gate valve should be installed vertically, that is, the stem is in the vertical position, and the hand wheel is on the top.
3. The gate valve with a bypass valve should be opened before opening (to balance the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet and reduce the opening force).
4. The gate valve with transmission mechanism shall be installed in accordance with the provisions of the product instruction manual.
5. If the valve is used frequently, lubricate it at least once a month.
How should we overcome the shortcomings of gate valves and make the best use of gate valves? Follow us in the next article to tell you the answer.